Social Media Manager
5 days left
Social Media Manager - London
Kapten, (formerly known as Chauffeur Prive) is the largest French private hire company on the French market. Our service is present in Paris, Lyon & the Côte d’Azur, Lisbon, Geneva and very shortly in other major European cities. Founded 6 years ago, Kapten connects 22,000 drivers and over 2 million customers via its application and website. In Q4 2017, we were acquired by Daimler-Mercédès group. As Social Media Manager, you’ll report to the Marketing Manager based in London and your job will be to create a strategy engaging social media communities to increase brand awareness, acquire new riders and convert them into - not just loyal users of the Kapten ride - hailing service - but also brand fans. You will help us to create brand fame for Kapten and drive home our cheeky personality to the hearts of our riders.
Your main aims will be to:
- Creation of the digital marketing strategy and content plan
- Creation of digital content and copywriting - (working with agencies and creating your own) sharing this to achieve awareness, engagement and acquisition of new riders and ultimately brand fans.
- Create Social Media content (posts, stories, videos, contests…) on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube pages, to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition and community engagement
- Become the Kapten brand online and bring our personality to life - Creatively and proactively engaging our audience, driving brand conversations and relationships with users, advocates, influencers, celebrities and other brands, using the brand tone of voice.
- Manage the paid social media content budget and planning for each network
- Work closely with local and global marketing teams to leverage our campaigns across social media.
- Find the right influencers for Kapten to create a community that will help you increase the visibility of content
- Listen to and proactively engage to what the communities say about Kapten. Be ready to respond (whether that’s with little anecdotes or witty one-liners, or heartfelt apologies) to anything and everything.
- Measure and analyse social media campaign performance using tools and predefined KPIs - adapt the social media strategy accordingly based on a test and learn approach.
- You are passionate about social - you live on social media, you love communicating and expressing yourself out there - you have strong knowledge and regular use of social channels, a strong appetite for web culture and you understand channel diversity
- You have an abundance of fresh ideas for engaging content and copy - you are an accomplished brand storyteller and comfortable expressing yourself in the brand voice.
- You know how to use online measurement tools - know which to suggest to help plan, measure and optimise social media performance, and a strong appetite for web culture.
- You have a great sense of humour, a positive and can-do attitude, and an ability to inspire others
- You are on top of (and maybe ahead of) current trends online - you have a natural ability to spot potential for viral content and a knowledge of how to make something viral.
- Educated to degree level
- 3 years of Social Media or online communication management experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, photography is a plus
- Fluent in English, you have perfect written and oral communication skills and can present ideas in a clear and structured way
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly