Graphic Designer (Branding, Consumer, Marketing, InDesign)
Graphic Designer to join a creative multi-channel design team in London.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, this role requires someone who can maintain a consistent creative quality across the business.
You will work on inhouse projects branding, social media and new business pitches.
You will also work on client accounts, Global, European and Local (developing concepts and materials)
You will be responsible for working within the design studio taking creative briefs from client-facing staff.
You will need to be ambitious, motivated and confident and able to see the vision of what needs to be delivered to make the creative department work in order to support the company's vision, mission and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing in house design, print preparation and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all corporate protocols and visual identity guidelines and assure quality and adherence to corporate brand standards of final product before release.
- Manage multiple projects withing design specifications.
- Manage projects from conceptualization to production, including but not limited to consulting with client and client-facing internal team members to determine scope of project, developing sample layouts for approval, interfacing with external suppliers, presenting samples for approval, and preparing final layout for production.
- Working closely with internal teams and department.
- Create engaging and clear materials from complex and often technical content.
- Bring new ideas and concepts.
- Build relationships with existing and new partners and suppliers.
- Understanding of the healthcare communications industry.
- Conceptual designer of multi-channel experience.
- The candidate will have the ability to think broadly around a client's communication need, with good understanding of working to strategic ends. Above all they will be a creative thinker.
- Experience of data visualisation.
- Web development would be a bonus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with web-design, video editing and/or copy editing a plus.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.