My client is a Global SME FMCG company based in West London who are rapidly growing. They have an exciting opportunity for a Videographer/Editor to join their team. This company is a market leader within their industry.
The Videographer must have prior experience confident, creative and well organised with design skills to work on the business' eLearning platform. In addition, the Videographer must have a passion for Sport and Fitness. This role is a 10 - 12-month contract and 4 days a week.
- Scripting, directing, styling and editing videos within the Sport industry
- Assist with the designing of the eLearning platform
- Work closely with different departments involved with the eLearning platform
- Support the implementation of the online training programme
- Produce high quality educational videos
- Prior experience within Videography, Design and Editing
- Be able to work with different teams to help produce these videos
- Strong experience skills in Abode Premier and Photoshop
- Great attention to detail and organised individual
- A qualification in videography/photography is desired or experience in an agency
- Passion for Sports and Fitness