Creative Project Manager
A London based agency in West London are looking for a Creative Project Manager who has had experience working with retail based clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities vertically and horizontally.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience of account management/project management
- Design Agency background preferable
- Knowledge of the creative services business (graphic and digital design) and the production and print manufacturing processes.
- Visual Merchandising or similar experience preferable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.