Creative Project Manager
A London based agency in West London are looking for a Creative Project Manager who has had experience working with retail based clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities vertically and horizontally.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience of account management/project management
- Design Agency background preferable
- Knowledge of the creative services business (graphic and digital design) and the production and print manufacturing processes.
- Visual Merchandising or similar experience preferable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Creative Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly