Junior Account Manager - Retail
We are the retail specialists within one of the biggest independent groups in London - established, award-winning but independent. Our business is to build and change the fortunes of retail brands.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager (or Senior Account Executive looking to make the step up) to join our growing team - our main client is a very famous and well loved brand in the food world.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager with retail or BTL experience.
The successful candidate will be an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with at least 12 – 18 months experience in a retail or BTL marketing agency, ideally on multiple accounts.
You’ll be expected to learn about the client business and show understanding of Retail and Shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines within the agency. Working on some fully integrated accounts, the role requires tight collaboration with the wider network (Brand, Social, PR, Digital, Media).
We’re looking for ambitious people with a can-do mind-set and a passion for the industry.
Day to day responsibilities:
1. Working with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the account, confidently leading your own projects
2. Build solid, unshakeable relationships with clients
3. Maintain a good understanding of your client/s and their business/industry – doing the research, staying curious about brands/competitors
4. Work closely with the strategy and creative departments to develop insights that inform great creative briefs
5. Produce quality briefs and quality work that you and the agency can be proud of (remaining on brief, on time and on budget)
6. Begin to identify and and maximise profit opportunities on your client/s’ business
7. With the support of the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, maintain the morale of the staff for whom you’re responsible for and train them into an effective and independent member of the team, increasingly capable of working well with less supervision
8. Maintain and keep track of the time against your jobs, ensuring we maintaining a good level of profitability
• Committed & ambitious
• Positive, can do attitude
• Efficient multitasker
• Solution orientated
• Calm under pressure & resilient
• Attention to detail
• Clear and concise communicator
• Proactive mindset
• Strategically minded
• Commercially savvy
• Team player