Account Manager - BTL
Account Manager opening at a successful independent agency in East London who specialise in challenger brands. Looking for a dynamic, ambitious, hungry individual with bags of energy to work on the agency’s flagship client amongst others - a modern and forward-thinking financial brand with ties to the sports world, and others from airline, charity, sports and retail sectors.
This small but very dynamic agency based in East London has been recipient of several awards in their 6 year history, their spirit is entrepreneurial, passionate, creatively-driven, and hard working.
You will be responsible for driving delivery of multiple workstreams and account 101, managing the client at all times and always managing and exceeding client expectations. You’ll grow and develop strong client relationships, with a reputation for being a safe pair of hands.
Project Management; as a small agency we expect our account handlers to do their fair share of project management - the role will focus on delivery of a range of creative campaigns and projects, spanning strategy, concept and production.
We are an integrated agency and you will get to work on anything and everything from producing film content, to managing development of digital tools, to executing and reporting on Direct Response campaigns, giving you well-rounded exposure.
Financial Management; monitoring of budgets, financial forecasting and financial administration.
Internal Management; working across various teams within the agency.
• Understanding and competence in account management 101, from Client brief to
delivery, including status documentation, contact reports, budgets, estimates and
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to plate spin – working across multiple projects
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to think on your feet, problem-solve and thrive in a fast-paced
• Some experience in working and negotiating with suppliers as well as raising
POs and invoices
• An entrepreneurial attitude – a self-starter with initiative and drive, whatever the
• The ability and willing to work as part of a tight ‘family’ team and the desire to work
in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for award-winning work and effectiveness