Account Director - Retail
Account Director with retail experience required at integrated creative agency in Londons West End.
To work on a large global tech client with big creative ambitions, with a focus on in-store, shopper, experiential and digital.
You will head up the retail arm day to day but also scope to work on the brand/ATL side of the business - ideal for someone confident in retail but wants to diversify.
You will need to be hard working, commercial, resilient, super friendly and charming please!
This role will report into a fun, friendly and inspiring Business Director on the 6 person account.
This is the agencies second biggest client, they have big budgets and want to make great work, and have big ambitions to win awards by delivering disruptive campaigns for their sector, often with social purpose.
The retail side is a huge opportunity for growth.
Previous winners of Integrated Agency of The Year, this is a mid to large sized agency, part of a global network but who act and think like an independent. They pride themselves on diversity and quality of peoples’ skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for a fantastic Account Director looking to work on a fast-paced, creative and fully integrated account within the agency. The role will be to provide dedicated, high quality, efficient leadership of a hugely important Retail arm of the business, contributing to the smooth running and success of the technology account. This role would suit an experienced Account Director who has worked on Retail accounts, with a focus on in-store, shopper, experiential and digital.
This is perfect opportunity for an Account Director who wants to extend their credentials beyond Retail and flex their creative muscles on the Brand Advertising side of the business, as they will work across both portfolios. It’s a growing account and a growing team.
The client has a new European marketing team and the agency is now working closely with them on a range of briefs, from brand to new product launches to one-off stunts and activations.
You will build strong and collaborative relationships with the core client team and other external partners, and play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic and creative direction of each campaign. You will manage projects from briefing through to production and the deliverables will span across all ATL formats and social media.
The candidate will also support on other interesting accounts and will be happy to lend a hand to others in the team and the broader account management department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Playing a significant role in producing impactful, effective and profitable campaigns working with the support of their line managers
• Managing projects independently, ensuring that you and those around you are delivering on-time, on budget, quality outputs
• Liaising with all departments throughout the project implementation and identifying tasks and delegate appropriately
• Ensuring you and your Team are producing all contact & status reports for Clients in a timely and accurate manner
• Producing clear, accurate and logical written materials such as timing plans, project action lists, contact reports, clear and concise emails
• Ensuring all Client facing written materials are of a high quality
• Building strong Client relations so client is comfortable liaising with you as the go-to-person (in addition to the Account Director)
• Begin to produce presentations for Clients e.g. competitor reviews, response to briefs etc.
• Begin to demonstrate the ability to handle difficult Clients or Client situations with professionalism and problem solving tactics
• Ensuring that all invoicing and preparation of billing packs for Client on the projects you are responsible for is completed, and assisting Account Director in monthly forecasting and Client estimates.