Senior Account Director - Global Creative TTL Agency - Melbourn
Question - Are you an Australian/Kiwi working abroad and looking to move back to work in Melbourne? You will therefore want to read on and find out about an amazing opportunity working with some of Australia's most loved brands ..
DNA Recruit are working with a Network Agency who is one of the largest groups in Australia with sister agencies operating in media, digital and technology development, digital performance and data/CRM management. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne they are Australia's largest independently owned TTL creative agencies and they provide fully integrated creative solutions to some of Australia's biggest and most popular brands to get the "Aussies talking" to transform business.
We are working with our client to find a strong Senior Account Director to take up an exciting opportunity to help lead the relationship with a new client partner. Reporting to the Business Director, your main role is acting as the principle contact between the agency and their client and hold a high level of responsibility for the overall client account. Working across multiple lines of an account developing and executing synergistic solutions helping their clients grow their business. Key responsibilities include:
- Leads on strategic recommendations to clients
- Responsible for growth and profitability of account portfolio, attaining annual revenue and margin targets
- Overall responsibility for the management/direction of all activity from start to finish
- Partners with senior management across functions on forward planning for future success on the account including operational issues, staffing and profitability
- Budget development and management
- Develops staffing plans
- Manages contract and fee negotiations
- Leads client experience and creative in establishing larger/longer term strategies on accounts
- Develops and cultivates relationships with client senior stakeholders
- Facilitates agency and account specific training for team and senior clients
- Proactive in developing solutions related to operational and quality issues within the team
- Troubleshoots conflicts with senior clients and team members
- Leads new business efforts working in conjunction with senior management
- Develops and delivers compelling client presentations and new business presentations
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the agency's core disciplines and proactive in growing client business across the agency
- Oversees staff planning, selection, performance management
- Active and ongoing participation in training helping to instil a culture of ongoing professional development among agency staff
- Works closely with operational teams (Finance, HR) to achieve agency objectives
Is it you?
The Senior Account Director must have strong experience in agency Client Experience (Account Service), and 8-10 years' experience in working for medium to large advertising agency ideally in the sector of utilities or similar. You are a good team manager with outstanding communication and people skills, and excellent financial management of accounts. If you are bold, live fearlessly and have fun whilst doing both, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary: in the region of AUS$130K-150K.
If you are an Australian returning home or are already located in Australia, Melbourne even better, then we urge you to get in touch. This role wont be available for long, so please don't delay, please send your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for and provide you with more details about the role and Agency.
Please note you must have the right to work in Australia for your application to be considered.