(Senior) Account Manager
(Senior) Account Manager - Staffing Agency
JB074 - £38,000
London's best staffing agency are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team in a stunning central location.
Founded 20 years ago this agency routinely clean up at the annual industry awards. They work with other agencies and increasingly directly with brands. In this case they're keen to find TWO PEOPLE to work in EITHER their corporate staffing team OR their retail team on a premium automotive brand.
Ideally you'll be an experienced Account Manager (2+ years at AM level) to join their fun, motivated team. You'll report directly into the Head of Client Services with support from an Account Executive. In the role, you'll be expected to manage and develop client relationships and seek out new ways to develop the account further.
- Relevant previous account management experience
- Experience of managing a line report
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and confidence to speak to staff, suppliers, clients
- A first-class listener and communicator, great organisational skills a must
- Strong multi-tasking, ability to juggle many projects at any given time.
- Strong computer skills (experienced with Microsoft office suite - PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member
The upbeat, high energy environment of this company makes it a great place to work. They have a very low turnover of staff as employees are well looked after with bonuses and regular social outings.
- 5% Pension
- 21 days holiday
- Company bonus up to 10%
- Regular reviews and the opportunity to progress quickly
It's a business on the up and up and this is a brilliant opportunity for anyone with a staffing background. If you would like to see a detailed spec or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact