Direct Marketing Officer
Do you have 2-4 yrs Direct Response/Marketing campaigns experience & want to develop campaigns for a children's charity?
Direct Marketing Officer - £30,000 pro rata for 3 months rolling - Surrey
Our client is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury, delivering rehabilitation, education and community services working with children, young people and their families to allow them to live the best lives possible.
The role of Direct Marketing Officer will be responsible for delivering on direct marketing campaigns for the charity's donor development programme on an interim basis whilst they recruit permanently.
This will involve:
· Project managing specific direct and digital marketing campaigns across online and offline channels
· Testing, analysing and refining campaigns across different product and channels
· Making recommendations to enhance the direct marketing programme, to maximise supporter experience and lifetime value
· Working effectively with external agencies, ensuring good value for money and developing excellent working relationships
To apply for the role of Direct Marketing Officer you will have 2- 4 years of Direct marketing campaign delivery experience in either the charity or commercial sector, so you can hit the ground running.
This will require you having:
- proven experience working on direct marketing campaigns across a range of channels,
- being skilled at managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders simultaneously and a passion about making a difference to the lives of children with brain injury.
If you have the above, please do apply now!
Direct Marketing Officer - £30,000 pro rata for 3 months rolling - SurreyIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.