Account Director / Event Producer
Account Director / Senior Event Producer - London - £50,000
Are you an experienced AD or Event Producer with an entrepreneurial spirit?
Would you like to work in a growing agency where you can make a massive difference?
Check this one out...
This really is an unusual role and won't suit everyone.
If you've spent time working for some of the big names in the experiential industry and grown tired of their micro-management, processes and obsession with the bottom line this could be for you.
You'd be joining a small business with huge amounts of ambition and a start-up mentality. This means that you can have a huge impact on the direction and success of the company.
You'll report directly to the CSD and have the opportunity to work on some tier one clients, mainly within the drinks sector.
- 5+ years' experience in the live event / festivals / sports events / sponsorship sector
- Solid proven experience in business development and project management
- Strong client management experience
- Experience leading pitches
- Strong commercial acumen - fully P & L accountable
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Relationship building & strong communication skills
- Experience challenging budgets and overspends
- Ability to contribute to the creative aspects of a project
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a varied and sometimes heavy workload
- Willingness to attend events during and outside of regular business hours
- Computing and business software skills particularly Office, Powerpoint
What's in it for you?
This is your chance to try something different. To join a company where you'll be trusted and your ideas valued.
Basic salary is £50,000 but you can also expect to earn an additional 10% on that with overtime accrued at events/festivals you attend.
The other perks are what you'd expect with a start-up style business, standard pension, 25 days holiday and lots of free booze!
If you'd like to find out more, please apply now or email