Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager (permanent) - Employee Engagement and Internal Comms
Bucks / Oxon - £35,000 - £40,000
This is a great job for someone at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level looking to work in a positive, growing business based in a stunning location.
After a hugely successful 2018, this marketing communications agency on the Bucks/Oxon border now have room for a Senior Account Manager to join their motivated team of 40. You'll have the chance to work with some awesome clients across, Automotive, Entertainment, Financial Services, Technology and way more!
You'll need to:
- demonstrate some experience working in a marketing agency environment
- be incredibly organised, and confident with an eye for detail.
- have the ability to push the creative boundaries to the brink, whilst staying within the remit of brand guidelines
- manage and develop client accounts through consistently high-standards of delivery and strong relationships building.
- manage and mentor account teams (Account Execs)
- display knowledge of B2C / Internal communications
- show an eagerness to grow and learn with the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish business objectives for each client project and provide a full and detailed proposal that meets given budget, deadlines and which achieves the business objectives
- To constantly monitor, liaise with and update all members of the project team on a regular basis
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks or delegate where required, flagging if more resource is required
- Head up pitches and presentations, managing the development through the studio, working alongside the Senior Team
- Write strategic and tactical proposals (alongside Senior Team) for projects and pitches
- Ensure all client communications are checked and are high standard prior to going to the client
What's in it for you?
It's hard to imagine a creative agency with a better foundation outside of London. You'll be joining a fantastic, close knit team with the backing of a much larger international owner.
There is ample parking on-site, and the local Buckinghamshire town is brimming with coffee shops, pubs, parks and more. They offer an open plan environment with a family-feel and a genuine opportunity to progress your career. Coupled with the generous benefits package and solid basic salary of between £35k - £40k and you've got yourself a brilliant long-term opportunity.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact me