Freelance Account Manager
A unique, and extremely cool advertising agency are looking for a freelance Account Manager for team heading up a global automotive account.
- You'll need to be and integrated account manager, with a couple of years experience on integrated accounts to bring with you to make sure you hit the ground running - TV experience would be lovely.
- You'll need to be an account manager that welcomes the challenges as much as they welcome the fun stuff, you're entering a great team or problem solvers who are dedicated to succeeding, and used to achieving.
- You will be reporting into the Senior Account Director, and be given the chance to work autonomously, and closely with strategy, creative and production, as well as having a PM to help with the day to day. You will expected to repay that trust with diligence and organisation.
- Your clients a luxury/heritage automotive brand. Experience working with one of those is preferred, but not essential.
- The agency is based in East Central London, a minute from the underground. It's a fun and lively place full of down to earth professionals, with a great reputation on the market as an agency where people feel welcome and valued.
- You MUST be available to start immediately, and have the relevant advertising experience. As a freelancer, agencies are investing in your current abilities and skill-set, meaning there is unfortunately no room for thinking outside the box when hiring.