Studio Manager to join a design and branding agency in London.
This would be ideal for someone who has been a studio assistant/coordinator and is looking to step up to a studio manager.
Someone who's really driven, ready to get stuck in and sit at the hub of the studio.
You're responsible for the planning and day-to-day global workflow management.
You will manage freelance resource and keep a lookout for talented people.
- You're extremely well organised, naturally juggling multiple tasks at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the studio running effectively.
- Openly take resource requests on board, asking the right questions about the brief and
requirements. Work in partnership with department heads as necessary, to help plan and prioritise everything optimally.
- Manage change and updates.
- Source materials, keep the studio in order and stay on top of stationery needs.
- Ensure resource is closely linked to revenue and resource forecasting is accurate.
- Manage various weekly resource catch ups, to ensure all upcoming work has been captured and allocated as necessary.
- Lead weekly workflow review meetings.
- Ensure all actions coming out of meetings are followed up, and that everyone is quickly
informed of any changes that impact them, their projects, or priorities.
- Work with the heads of departments to manage freelance resource requirements.
- Build relationships with freelancers to create a diverse pool of talent we can draw on at a moments notice, whatever the requirement.
- Raise POs for all freelancers.
- Greet and introduce new freelancers to the studio, ensuring they have a studio induction and are provided with a timesheet.
- Sign off freelance timesheets.
- Manage the studo holiday system.
- Manage the holiday admin in line with company requirements and record 'studio holidays', 'sickness' and 'out of studio' time on the schedule.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.