Senior Marketing Manager
This SAAS tech start up is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead the marketing function for the business.
Senior Marketing Manager - Up to £60,000 - North London
Our client is a VC backed SAAS web platform, operating within the employee recruitment space.
As Senior Marketing Manager, working with the founders you will have a high level of autonomy to build the marketing function, plan a marketing strategy and then implement it. You will be responsible for:
- raising awareness of the platform
- demand generation for the sales team
- managing and creating marketing campaigns with measurable KPIs
- deliver and create content for the PR strategy
- production of content for website, social media and press releases
- delivering and attending marketing focused events
To be successful in this Senior Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- senior marketing experience within a B2B software company
- experience of devising, planning and executing marketing strategy
- demonstrable evidence of increasing sales and leads
- experience in developing various marketing channels to achieve growth targets
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Senior Marketing Manager - Up to £60,000 - North London.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.