Head of Paid Search - Part Time, Permanent
Head of Paid Search - Part Time & Permanent - Digital Agency - £60,000 Pro Rata + 10% Bonus - NW London / Herts
Company and Culture Synopsis
Based in the one of the more attractive areas of Herts / North London, this small to medium sized agency of around 20 heads, who have gone through YoY growth in recent years, are looking to add to their senior management team. They pride themselves on their close-knit team and a culture of trust, demonstrated by the regular opportunity to take a day working from home. They are search specialists and have expertise across Organic search and Paid Search, with some focus on display and paid social too.
This is an exciting part-time opportunity to become an integral part of the senior management team in a successful, growing agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. The successful candidate can choose 3 or 4 days per week, whichever is suitable.
You will be responsible for delivering, growing and reporting on the overall success of our clients' PPC campaigns as well as leading the team to ensure excellent service quality, delivery and continued growth.
They are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within PPC who is confident, analytical, strategic and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the nuances of PPC and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix are also essential. You will lead, motivate and manager a team of 4 people and will be given a distinct lack of red tape to do so. You will be trusted to upskill the team as you see fit and will be involved in hiring new members in the team.
- Line manage 3/4 members of the team providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC
- Train, mentor and inspire PPC team
- Manage delivery of PPC process & strategy by the PPC team via project management software
- Improve efficiencies and capabilities of PPC team
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time and meet client objectives
- Be at the forefront of PPC knowledge and actively participate in the PPC community. Share this knowledge with the PPC team
- Constantly refine our processes, technologies and activities to ensure it remains market leading/cutting edge
- Strong technical and analytics experience
- Own the relationship of key PPC clients and oversee accounts
- Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
- Oversee production of monthly reports to all clients
- Attend and lead key client review meetings
- Report monthly on the performance of the PPC business unit to senior management team
- Involvement in identifying the need for, and recruiting, additional team members
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and contribute to financial targets
- Conduct team appraisals/reviews for all PPC team
- Strong involvement in new business strategy for future wins
- Prepare and deliver pitch presentations
- Write content for the Company blog and newsletter
- Write white papers/guides for use in lead generation campaigns
- Attend, network and look to speak at industry events.
What will you get in return?
You will get a lack of red tape to grow and develop the paid media function within the agency, with a generous amount of freedom for remote working. In addition, you will get the below perks and benefits!
- 10% agency performance bonus which is regularly hit
- Very competitive pro-rata salary
- Optional 3 or 4 days per week
- Remote working / working from home should it suit you
- 25 days' holiday + bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
- sensible work/life balance
- Wellness programme,
- Industry meetups
Please apply for a conversation for a conversation to discuss all the details in strict confidence