Senior Creative Team
Central London Creative Commerce Agency is looking for a Senior Creative Team to join them!
We create integrated campaigns and ideas that work along the whole consumer journey, moving people from living, to looking to buying. Our mission is to 'do great work that works' and improve how people get inspired by, experience, understand, buy, receive, review and share the things they want from brands.
We are a team of people who believe in working together to make great things happen with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit. We have a strong leadership team with a focus on developing talent as much as winning business, so are on the lookout for the future Creative leaders of tomorrow.
You're a team with a strong portfolio with an extensive knowledge of shopper and retail and channels. You'll be comfortable with creating ideas that connect with people in any moment across the shopper journey and media whether that's in-store advertising (outdoor, print, digital), film (long and short format), social content, in-store, e-commerce etc.
You'll be the kind of innovative thinker who see the opportunity in every brief and want to inspire and push their clients and colleagues to produce the best work. You'll have bags of energy and personality as well as talent.
You'll have experience of leading clients and working on new business pitches. We're looking for this Creative Team to grow with our business, adding to the great work.
Reporting directly to our Creative Director, you'll lead the Creative work across a range of clients including some big FMCG brands
- Strong conceptual team who like to get the best from every brief and push boundaries.
- The ability to take insights through to ideas that can work across any media.
- Have an appreciation for their individual craft of art direction and copy writing.
- You'll need to confidently talk about your work and be able to deal with any constructive criticism.
- You'll understand how agencies work and the role of a Creative within it.
- Passionately presenting work and having client-facing skills.
- Previous experience of working on global or European campaigns would also be an advantage.
- Be able to communicate ideas through a series of mediums including scamps and mac visuals
- Working across all agency brands and briefs to deliver a high level of Creative thinking.
- You'll take full responsibility for your work and ensure it is as good as it can be at all stages of the production process, with direction and support from the Creative Director.
- Work alongside the insight and planning team to understand the strategy being developed for our clients and how it fits with the Creative idea.
- Work alongside our account teams to ensure all Creative work is delivered on time and budget.
- Taking initiative and care on all projects ensuring a high level of execution.
- You'll need to keep up to date with latest trends and work within the industry-across all media.
- You'll take a keen interest in our clients, going above and beyond to understand them.
- You'll live the vision and values of the agency.
- You'll be happy taking on your own projects based on your individual expertise of Art Direction and Copywriting.