Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager - Beauty
Well-known International beauty brand with strong presence in major UK retailers including Boots is looking for a superstar brand marketer to join the team.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director you will have accountable for the brand's performance and be responsible for developing short and long-term strategies and both off and online marketing initiatives for the UK and Ireland.
Ideally you will come from a beauty/ pharma/ OTC background and have experience working with key pharma retailers.
You will be experienced with consumer research methodologies and can take the learnings from research to apply a clear product position which is meaningful for UK consumers both online and in-store.
Working closely with the global team you will develop and deliver comms. campaigns for new product launches that are tailored specifically for the market.
Man management as well as briefing and managing agencies is a must.
- Responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies for a portfolio of brands.
- Develop and implement operational marketing programs for the brand
- Work with global team to develop new product launches for the UK & Ireland
- Manage agencies
- Manage a P&L and A&P budgets
- Be the expert in skincare/beauty trends and competitor activity
- Use Insights and data to inform decisions/ marketing strategy (using IRI and internal data)
- Perform sales, sell out, distribution and financial analysis
- 1 direct report
You love the beauty and skincare industry and will have knowledge and experience of skincare/ beauty and the current trends
You will commercially savvy – and happy to analyse data from internal and external sources
You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.