Digital Account Director
Are you a digital guru? Do you love creating strategic digital campaigns and plans, working with senior stakeholders to drive a brands digital strategy and driving campaigns through to delivery? If so, this could be perfect for you!
I'm working on a brand new Digital Account Director role with a leading agency in the Birmingham area. The agency has a great culture and works with high profile global B2B and consumer clients across a variety of sectors. Due to phenomenal growth and their plans to continue to develop their digital offering they're looking for a talented strategic Account Director to join their team.
As a Digital Account Director in this agency you will take the lead on one of their largest retained accounts as well as a brilliant new client with a global footprint. They are looking for an AD to come in and really take ownership of these two key clients; this will involve you really getting to grips with their brand, creating and maintaining relationships with key senior stakeholders in order to really understand and get under the skin of their brand vision and come up with a digital strategy that really sets them apart from their competitors. You will be leading brilliant innovative digital campaigns, with the support of some excellent Digital Account Managers and technical specialists.
As an agency they offer some fab benefits such 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, plus additional leave over Christmas. It's a super exciting time to be joining this agency; they are celebrating a special anniversary this year and have multiple social events pencilled in their calendar to celebrate and also to fundraise for a special charity partnership. They offer a company bonus scheme and either a company car or car allowance along with a flexible working environment. This is an agency that truly values and cares about its employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the strategic lead for a couple of the largest accounts in the agency
- Overseeing the creation of digital marketing campaigns that include digital advertising, SEO, PPC, e-commerce, eDM and website creation
- Working with cross agency teams acting as the digital specialist for all integrated campaign activity
- Managing and leading your team to achieve exceptional results, ensuring digital campaigns are delivered to timelines, budgets and to a standard that surpasses the clients expectations
- Creating and managing new business proposals alongside your senior team
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience creating strategy and overseeing the execution of multi-channel digital projects within a digital or integrated agency environment
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing campaigns and who is able to see how a brand can maximise a multitude of channels to maximise results
- The ability to manage client relationships with senior stakeholders and has an approach that has client service at it's core
This role is a rare opportunity to work with a well-known agency on some brilliant digital campaigns for some leading brands with a consumer and trade remit. This role would suit a Digital Account Director or an Account Director with a digital specialism that is looking to join a top agency and produce some amazing strategic and innovative digital campaigns for high profile clients.
The agency is based close to Birmingham and is easily commutable from across Warwickshire and the West Midlands, they have onsite parking and are an easy drive from Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and Redditch.
This is truly wonderful opportunity for a talented digital guru looking to develop and progress their career in this role you can take ownership and manage a broad range of digital campaigns for some high-profile clients. Apply today to discuss this role further or for a confidential chat.
Digital Account Director, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, £40,000-£50,000