Business Director - Marketing Integrated Analytics
Media Agency (Management Consultancy Division), London
Are you an analytical thinker and a problem solver? Are you someone who's keen to get under the skin of a client and help them understand solutions beyond their original thinking?
This position necessitates a well-seasoned consultant, with proven experience of delivering marketing consulting projects with a strong analytical component, as well as client influencing at senior level.
Inside one of the globe's most decorated and iconic media agencies, sit's a management consultancy division, who specialise in helping FTSE 500 companies understand wider opportunities beyond just their media planning and buying spend. They look at how solve business challenges, seek out opportunities and provide a consultative service that's built around the effectiveness of their campaigns. Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
You'll be driving better thinking in and amongst both the agency and their clients. Using your analytical approach and project management skill set to work with partners & stakeholders all around the world. You are to act as a bridge between clients business issues and analytical solutions, both internal (Data Science and Performance Analytics teams) and external (including Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence third part solutions).
Fundamentally, we do need someone who has experience in understanding media planning and buying. You'll be helping shape a client's media investment, identifying those unique opportunities to capitalise on area's that they haven't even thought about, effectively, making a huge difference to the brands overall impact, reach & campaign activity.
Managing multiple projects will be key and operating independently is a no brainer, however you will have support from a number of analyst's in the team, who are super talented and progressing through the business rapidly!
Experience & Skills Required:
· Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
· Post-graduate degree in Business, Marketing or Economics or equivalent relevant experience.
· Extensive experience in consulting or marketing analytics environments.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· High level of numeracy.
· Basic understanding of data science, statistical modelling, ML and data handling techniques.
· A curious nature with the desire to get under the skin of a problem.
· Methodical and logical with an eye for detail.
· Strong communication and influencing skills at senior levels (verbal, written & informal).
· Able to cope calmly in a fast-paced, client demand driven environment.
For more information, please get in touch and apply now.