UK £40,000 - £65,000
FTSE 100 UK Media Giant are looking for a Data Scientist with commercial experience to come and join their team, you will be helping them transform the Data Science function and contribute to value adding and commercially applicable Data Science projects.
This global media company are looking for a Data Scientist with strong experience to come in and join their Data Science team. You will be taking the companies advanced analytics function to the next level, helping your team of Data Scientists on commercially applicable projects in areas such as NLP, personalisation, recommendation and many more! Your responsibilities as a Senior Data Scientist will include but not be limited to:
- Applying Machine Learning techniques to the companies data-sets to build commercial insights
- Oversee projects and ensure pragmatic delivery and model deployment of Data Science projects across the business.
- Work on commercially applicable Data Science projects to impact over 30 million customers.
- Strategically plan Machine learning projects focusing on NLP, Personalisation, Recommendation and other consumer focused techniques.
- Mentor more Junior Data Scientists.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of an MSc from a good University in a stem subject i.e. Maths, Stats, Physics, Computer Science etc
- Minimum of 6 months commercial experience as a Data Scientist (preferably more)
- Experience In building machine learning models and seeing it through to deployment
- Very strong technical and programming skills
- Preferably experience in customer-centric ML techniques i.e. NLP, personalisation, recommendation etc
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and Benefits
- Great working culture
HOW TO APPLY Please register your interest by sending your CV to Akram Uddin via the Apply Link on this page