Account Director (Sales) - Prestigious Global Publisher
Account Director (Sales) - Prestigious & Global Media Publisher
Salary circa. £60K + 40% commission
Amazing role at a highly prestigious media owner, one with a real level of gravitas in all that they do and an owner of some of the most loved and coveted titles in the world.
They're looking for a commercial account director (sales) to build relationships with clients and agencies, to pitch new business (& grow business) across their diverse and reputable titles.
You will be selling across their cross-platform portfolio (digital-social-print) with a view to creating and establishing bespoke and innovative 360 partnerships - mainly within the luxury & fashion verticals - predominantly client direct within luxury and working with independent agencies on fashion.
You'll be working with internal teams to strategise, create and pitch effective & long lasting partnerships through branded content (with an edge) + traditional advertising solutions.
- Selling commercial partnership opportunities to UK-based advertisers and/or International departments of agencies - across print, digital and social.
- To maintain and grow current business, and to identify and pitch for new business
- Demonstrate the exceptional connection between their brands and Clients audiences with strategic and innovative ideas delivering scale and efficiency.
- Adept at growing client relationships for long term growth
- Work with the Creative Marketing Head to develop bespoke, native content partnerships
- Be expert on all elements of your Clients & Agencies and share this knowledge internally where relevant.
- Consistently push new and innovative ideas across all platforms and brands
- Collaborate effectively to leverage strong internal resources (Creative, Editorial, Data, Programmatic, Content Creation, etc) both in the UK and internationally to maximize revenue results
- Represent their brand with the highest level of professionalism showing a depth and understanding of all their brands/titles and their place within the market.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Circa 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of the digital landscape including Social Media, Branded Content and Audience Data Targeting
- Successful track record in Portfolio sales including Digital
- Understanding of how to execute cross platform solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with a history of building relationships across all levels
- Innovative and creative approach to building proposals and attracting sales
- Dynamic, enthusiastic with the ability to embrace change.
- At ease with client and agency contacts at very senior level
- High self-motivated with a proven history of meeting and exceeding performance targets
Please apply now or get in touch!