Account Manager - Innovative Creative Agency
This Berkshire based agency has a loyal client base and has developed campaigns for some of the largest technology companies. The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same attitude who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s award-winning achievements.
Due to their ongoing success onboarding new clients, this agency is looking for two Account Managers to join their team. They are looking for candidates with the usual key account manager skills and the ability to take responsibility and develop a small group of accounts.
You will be integral to building and maintaining relationships with your clients and effectively become one of their team, whilst managing the Account Executives and Senior Account Executives allocated to your projects. You will be responsible for working closely with your team to develop and implement the ideal marcomms strategies and campaigns for your portfolio of clients.
You will start as an Account Manager, with the aim to develop and progress up to Senior Account Manager level and beyond. The world is your oyster with this agency.
Key skills required are:
- Classic Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Three years client services experience
- Super-organisational skills and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
- B2B knowledge and experience of technology marketing is desirable
- Highly numerate
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Desire to muck in and ensure delivery of your client’s objectives
In return, you can enjoy a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 p.a depending on experience.
If this sounds like just the job for you, please contact me, Fatima Nixon, by clicking on the button below.
Apply for Account Manager - Innovative Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly