SEO Manager - Award-winning B2B Service Provider
A fantastic opportunity for an infectiously passionate and experienced SEO specialist to take the lead and provide both technical, strategic and daily SEO management of a portfolio of websites for a global IT Services provider.
If you enjoy challenging search engines, outranking competitors and have the drive to disrupt and innovate, then take the opportunity to demonstrate your deep understanding of all areas of SEO (technical, content, on-page, off-page, link building) and how the latest tools and platforms can deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be charged with the full remit of: technical SEO, analysis & reporting, co-ordination with development teams and content strategy; acting as a subject matter expert and innovator in the SEO field.
Your career will be supported and developed further by allowing you to expand the client’s SEO capability in order to build SEO as a stand-alone offering as well as a value-add to further digital capabilities.
With knowledge of how growth hacking techniques, Influencer outreach and referral programmes can complement wider B2B digital marketing campaign activities, you will work alongside existing teams including PPC, content and social media, monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets while taking an active part in contributing to the SEO work stream.
To be considered for the role, you must display:
- Minimum 3 years experience of working within dedicated SEO capacity
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Experience with SEO / Analytics tools and dashboards such as Google Analytics, BrightLocal, ahref, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Heatmaps Analytics
- Ideally some experience with HTML editing and CMS platform such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing, Referral marketing and elements of growth hacking would be great.
In exchange for your skills and expertise, you will get the chance to work in a lively, innovative and social environment that promotes fresh thinking and novel approaches to SEO strategy.
And you might pick up an award or two along the way!
Included in the basic salary is a generous range of benefits including company contribution pension scheme, Extra days off for birthday and special events, free snacks and fruit, potential for Flexible hours and weekly yoga class (if that’s your thing).
So take your SEO career to the next level in an exciting and vibrant environment that’s going from strength to strength and apply now!