Trade Marketing Project Manager
Field based role
Field based role – covering Midlands and Southwest
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for 100+ retail outlets for this well-known premium jewellery brand.
You will have a strong project management background and are used to working with suppliers, design consultants and architects to ensure franchises and retail areas are consistently on brand and reflect the brand guidelines and tone of voice.
Working closely with regional account manage and the marketing team you will ensure all POS, merchandising and brand materials are on brand and up to date.
A great relationship builder, you are used to managing multiple projects at once and managing timelines, suppliers and budgets.
- Experience in or an affinity with luxury
- Relevant field experience and an appreciation of brand strategy and product representation
- Creative and able to produce innovative and strategic ideas
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work effectively as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of design software (Adobe)