UK Marketing Manager, Central London, up to £65,000
About the company:
This is a luxury drinks company have a No.1 world selling spirit and a number of other world-famous brands in their collection. They are a friendly and high-performing bunch, with lots of industry knowledge between them and there is a real buzz and ambition within the business because of the potential to grow.
About the role:
Reporting as no.2 to the Marketing Director, you will work on an exclusive portfolio of world-famous luxury spirits leading the marketing strategy and manage 2 high performing direct reports who have their own brand portfolios.
This is a brand new role, created as the company are fast growing and ambitious – it’s an exciting time to join and you will have plenty of opportunity to developing strategies and plans that will build the brands in the UK.
- Lead and implement the portfolio strategy – balancing long-term equity vs. shorter term commercial objectives
- Create and delivery game-changing brand and channel plans for the portfolio
- Manage a budget
- Support the Marketing Director and work in partnership with the global marketing team in the development of brand strategy Manage and coach the 2 direct reports
- You will build best practice brand plans with the UK marketing team, including experiential, PR, digital and trade activation ensuring a connected consumer journey with relevant messaging at every consumer and shopper touchpoint
- Analyse performance of the UK business using internal and external data, recommending change or optimisation where required
- You’ll be a drinks industry expert – good understanding of all channels and a passion for the sector
- You will be classically trained (but not boxy and over-processed in thinking) - happy to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you can handle ambiguity, roll up your sleeves, and be able to make decisions without a full set of data
- Experienced in launching and building brands, developing brand strategy and managing activation
- Experienced at working cross functionally, leading and influencing
- Track record of senior stakeholder engagement
- You'll be a sparky, energetic marketer with a creative flair for developing brands, with fantastic communication and influencing skills, who is organised and can stay calm under pressure
- Professional, confident, personable, passionate, sociable, self-motivated, autonomous, accountable, team player, results orientated.
- Trade marketing and/or distributor experience would be beneficial, but not a deal breaker
UK Marketing Manager , London, up to £65,000 If this sounds like the perfect job for you - click apply and send your CV to me today.