CRM Marketing Comms Officer
CRM platform and customer database officer with email campaign skills to work for a top London university.
CRM Marketing Comms Officer - Up to £33,480- Greater London
Our client is one of London's largest providers of higher education and this key department is a driver of innovation and enterprise with significant reach across the university and beyond.
As CRM Marketing Communications Officer you will be responsible for managing the organisation's email marketing communications, campaigns and conversion of prospective students and staff using the organisation's CRM platforms and customer database.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the organisation's email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the audience lifecycle to maximise impact.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and work within the Data Protection Act.
To be successful in this CRM Marketing Communications Officer role you will have the following:
- Marketing background preferably from the education sector or charity/public sector
- Basic experience using CRM/automation/ ESPs platforms
- Good understanding of customer journeys, usability, customer experience,
- HTML and general adobe creative suite programmes such as Photoshop.
If this is sounding like the CRM Marketing Communications Officer role for you APPLY NOW!!
CRM Marketing Comms Officer - Up to £33,480 - Greater London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.