Social Media Specialist
To assist in this fast paced and vibrant environment the group is seeking a full time English-mother tongue editorial/social media specialist who will be based in the company’s head offices in Florence.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things social media and will know the latest trends, the top tech, and the most effective ways to engage with new audiences & gain traction. Enthusiastic, resourceful and supportive with a strong work ethic and self-starting attitude, they will work closely with the editor to help create engaging content for Borgo Santo Pietro’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting management of the companies 6 different social media channels, primarily Instagram but also Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Building lists on social networks relevant to strategic objectives
- Supporting creation of dynamic written, graphic, and video content and helping to maintain and update photographic database
- Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content that promote audience interaction / participation and increase audience presence on company sites, coordinating editorial / event calendar to plan posts reactively
- Use timelines and scheduled content to support creation of a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction whilst analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Required Social Media Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or social media marketing Degree preferred, story teller, technology skills, content writing, image aware, campaign execution, self starter, strong communication skills, networking, idea presentation, SEO and PPC, proofreading, enthusiasm, carrier driven, detail-oriented, collaboration, hard working.
An able photographer capable of taking shots which capture the mood and feeling of the moment in order to create engaging and captivating posts is a bonus!
- Good organizer and time management
- English mother tongue (mandatory) and fluency in Italian
- Driving licence is mandatory
To apply, please click "Apply" and send your CV and cover letter in English.
Apply for Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly