Mid-weight Digital Designer
Leading fashion retailer are looking for a Mid-weight Digital Designer.
Reporting into the Senior Digital Designer, this is an exciting opportunity to develop digital experiences across the main retail brand and one other sub-brand.
The role will require working closely with the content, digital, brand marketing and creative teams to capture design requirements and confidently present pixel-perfect solutions. The role also requires a level of project management and general support of a Junior Digital Designer.
They are looking someone who lives and breathes digital, who can challenge ideas and briefs, with a strong interest in fashion and a portfolio that showcases designs and projects with a polished aesthetic.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting a Senior Designer whilst working on the day to day design of landing pages, feature pages and weekly emails & other ad-hoc requests across the businesses
- Creating bespoke content for social channels
- Work closely with the wider ecommerce teams to ensure customer focussed user journeys and digital experiences across all online touch points.
- Responsible for the implementation and evolution of the brand guidelines
- Share ideas in creative meetings to help deliver campaign ambitions and goals
- Research new trends and implement these into design work
- 3+ years’ experience in digital design, ideally from a high-end fashion/retail/ecommerce background
- Graphic Design or related degree
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Portfolio that demonstrates ability to work across multiple digital touch points that demonstrate both talent and passion
- User-focussed design experience with a good understanding of typography, colour, layout and strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV and portfolio (link or pdf)