Project Manager / Account Manager - fashion & luxury brands
This agency is one of London’s premium design studios working in the luxury sector. They understand the nuances of this area, and work with some of the world’s most iconic brands in a wide mix of areas from fashion, beauty and fragrance to hospitality, technology and property. They offer a full range of services which allows them to define and build brands across all platforms, from core identity, packaging and POS through to digital and retail experiences. The creative is outstanding and they’ve won many awards for their work.
The Project Manager / Account Manager role
A great opportunity has now arisen for a smart, confident project manager / account manager to join the team. The studio is lively and fast-paced so you’ll need a good sense of humour and work ethic.
This agency pride themselves not only on the quality of the strategy and the creative but also on the level of client service. Working alongside other members of the account team and the creative team, the successful project manager / account manager is expected to consistently provide clients with a high level of service and ensure all work being produced is of the highest quality, answers the client’s brief and meets the client’s business and marketing objectives.
Account Manager – experience and approach needed –
- Experience of working with creatives in a design/creative agency.
- Experience of working on brand identity projects
- Integrated experience across design and print
- A hands on approach and a passion for detail
- The ability to speak and write brilliantly
- To be highly design literate
- To understand the unique requirements of working for an independent agency
- A collaborative working style
- To love what you do. The team do, and they want you to feel the same way.
This is a fabulous opportunity to develop your account management skills and your career in a truly inspiring agency, working alongside some of the best industry talent.