Part Time Consumer Insights Manager
This Oxfordshire based company is an extremely well-known consumer brand with a number of product ranges sold within grocery and home retail. They also have a commercial business selling products into a number of verticals.
The Role: This is a great role for someone with previous Insight/Market Research/Analytics Marketing experience looking for a part time role. You will report into the Senior Product Manager and be part of Marketing Team of around 10. This role is all analysing consumer and shopper data to draw insight and shape the category and sales and marketing activity to increase consumer penetration and revenue.
- Manage the Category research agency
- Process consumer insights from data supplied by HQ making sure that these remain at the heart of all Marketing & Sales activity
- Competent user of data from 3rd parties such as Nielsen, DunnHumby, GfK, Nectar etc.
- Proactively propose research and analysis to understand the different categories
- Relationship management to visit key accounts
- Full understanding of marketing & data & how to draw insight from all types of data from the full marketing mix
- Cross category & basket analysis
The Candidate: To be considered for this role, you will be a commercially minded and passionate individual who has worked in a B2C business, although having both B2C and B2B experience would be even more advantageous. A solid background in a similar role either working in a market research agency or in- house marketing environment. Experience of working with usage and attitude surveys would be advantageous as is experience of working with sales reporting and forecasting systems. You will be tenacious, curious and have an enquiring mind and be able to challenge and drive insight agenda and understand what the challenges are.
As well as the salary of up to £40,000 pro rata, the role also has pension, product discount, 23 days holiday. This role is a permanent role; 21 hours per week.
This Consumer Insights Manager is commutable from Warwick, Stratford on Avon, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Aylesbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Moreton in Marsh, Northampton, High Wycombe, Newbury, Swindon, Bicester
It would also suit a Category Manager, Shopper Marketer Manager, Consumer Insight Marketing Manager, Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager
PART TIME: Consumer Insights Manager - 21 hours per week, Bicester