Social Media Manager
This is a Social Media Manager opportunity within a leading communications PR agency that create powerful, emotive and unforgettable work through extraordinary thinking. As the Social Media Manager, you will form an integral part of their team in supporting on a range of existing client work. You will work across a range of ongoing social media, content and influencer campaigns and also get the opportunity to work on influencer campaigns for high profile consumer and B2B brands.
- The Social Media Manager will have a strong understanding of the different channels, the latest analysis techniques as well as experience in driving content led strategies
- Be comfortable planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Deliver SEO and PPC campaigns
- Provide an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
- Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns
- Be able to develop creative content ideas that are strategically and channel relevant
- Solid WordPress skills are preferred but not essential
- Manage a team and get stellar results out of them
- Evaluate social campaigns using the latest free tools available
As a Social Media Manager, you will develop content calendars and demonstrate strong understanding of brand and TOV. You will deliver community management ideally with experience of work flows, approvals and integration with customer service. The Social Media Manager will input research and thought through successful leadership, and become the go-to expert on the latest social trends within the wider agency. You will drive the internal teams to deliver effective social and content work for both the client and the agency from a social perspective, by informing on the latest trends and creative formats. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for ensuring their ongoing social media management projects run smoothly and grow organically.