Lead UX Designer – Leading Industry accredited B2B Agency
If you are a forward-thinking and ambitious digital / UX designer looking for the opportunity to lead and drive the application of innovative UX & design principles within digital marketing projects then this is the role for you.
As an accredited Adobe Experience Cloud partner & accredited Hubspot partner while consistently ranking in the UK’s top 50 agencies, our award-winning client is now looking to hire an experienced UX professional to lead the UX function and act as subject matter expert on ground-breaking, high-calibre integrated digital marketing campaigns & projects.
They really value UX and leverage it to create exceptional individual customer experiences and digital assets for leading brands in the Technology, Financial Services, Automotive and Professional Services sectors. This is not cookie-cutter, re-hashed templates. Each project is treated individually so the work really is thought-provoking and expected to push boundaries.
Your role will be to shape how the agency leverages the latest design principles and best practices to bring new techniques and ideas to all digital experiences. You’ll bring your knowledge of UX design patterns and philosophies to shape how they design and build integrated digital marketing campaigns and projects in collaboration with their development teams.
The agency’s management believe strongly in cultivating UX design talent so you can make your mark while contributing to the exciting, cutting-edge projects they deliver for brands that you’ll be proud to put your name to……and you’ll probably pick up an award or two along the way!
A hugely friendly agency with a bubbling team - all of which come from well know and solid backgrounds.
- Ideally, you will have at least 4 years’ commercial experience (coming from either a Design OR Development background) with 2 years of solid UX Design experience applied within a marketing context.
- In depth knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other applications within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of working to content architecture, user-experience guidelines and wire framing platforms such as Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Ability to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with account managers and designers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- To produce accurate and high quality work for each project and adhere to the occasional tight deadlines within a fast-paced team.
In return for your skills and experience as a UX Designer our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £37-45k plus benefits.
If you think you’re the Lead UX Designer we are seeking then please get in touch by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.