Account Director, Bucks, £45,000-55,000
The company is a well established customer experience & insight agency with a loyal and varied client base across a number of industries. They are based in South Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do while maintaining that family feel and work life balance.
What do they do?
They specialise in helping their UK & global clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insight, research and marketing.
This is a great chance to join the company at a senior level within the agency and be responsible for developing and managing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and create engaging and actionable insight on how to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand the current and future challenges facing the client and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor
- Experience implementing new business strategy and fulfil defined tasks in the acquisition and subsequent development of new accounts
- Over 3 years agency experience minimum
- High degree of numeracy, tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with a number of client contacts simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills, communications skills written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Ability to prepare quotations and pitch documents
Whats in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional client handling skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.