Account Director - CRM Agency - London
Do you have 4+ years account management experience ? Do you have a comprehensive understanding of CRM marketing practices? We urge you to read on ….
DNA are working with an existing client, a full service agency, who have recently been acquired by a global network agency. This has opened up all the resources across the network helping them to campaigns and programmes for their clients.
The Account Director's main role is to act as ringmaster between client and agency on a daily basis as well as leading the internal agency team in delivering great work. The Account Director's key responsibilities include:
- Own your client business and develop great relationships with all client personnel, understanding their objectives, challenges and preferences
- Lead and own the interrogation of the client briefs. Fully understand the strategy and insight and lead the creative process of delivery, ensuring realisation of the strategic intent. Drive the creative brief, inspiring the creative teams with your intimate knowledge of the client business and market.
- Financially, own and deliver project income forecast for your clients, communicating risk and opportunity quickly and proactively to agency colleagues.
- Manage cost negotiations with clients on all projects to ensure agency profitability, and clear client understanding of agency value for money.
- Actively lead your team, communicating direction and expectations for their client service delivery and their internal agency management.
- Manage upwards effectively, ensuring the MD is fully up to speed on all client engagements, seeking their involvement where required, and inspiring them with confidence in your leadership.
Is it you?
As Account Director you bring 5+ years prior agency experience and dynamic leadership, management and team building skills as well as managerial experience of a min of 2+ team members. You will also bring your comprehensive understanding of CRM marketing practices, including data and production processes (a professional qualification such as IDM Diploma is an added bonus) and innovative thinking across integrated campaigns.
Salary: £50K plus bonus and benefits
If you have solid account management experience, able to hit the ground running, and immediately demonstrate your knowledge of integrated marketing, CRM, data, digital and agency processes then we urge you to get in touch with us today. Please send us your CV via the link and we will get in touch should your experience and skills be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.