CRM Manager/ CRM Analyst
The Role: My client within the luxury leisure/retail sector is currently looking for an experienced CRM Manager/CRM Analyst in a brand new role. Initially helping to build and deliver a new salesforce CRM system for private clients and also managing the separate loyalty database. You will be responsible for developing a more sophisticated understanding of high net worth guests through consistent and accurate data capture, guest insight, research and analysis.
- Manage two CRM systems on Salesforce; loyalty and private clients
- Utilise guest data and insight to create relevant and elevated guest experiences
- Responsible for membership programme analytics, segmentation and data mining
- Analyse guest data for total sales, average annual spent, frequency of visit, guest preferences
- In-depth customer profiling
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Work cross-functionally to create exciting offers and events to drive retention and growth of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
The Candidate: You will be an experienced CRM Manager who has a strong background in the analytics and data side of CRM. Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and knowledge of customer profiling, segmentation and analytical software. Initially working on the delivery of a new CRM system on Salesforce, you will be involved in building the reporting metrics and populating the database with customer information, analysing historic information to build out segmentation. A fast-paced business, you will be comfortable working on multiple projects and developing relationships with senior stakeholders across this highly commercial, luxury destination business. Expert user of MS Excel including pivots, vlookup and VBA as well as experience of MS Access and Salesforce or other similar CRM systems is absolutely essential.
As well as an excellent salary DOE, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, healthcare, product discount, contributory pension, free parking, discretionary bonus.
This CRM Manager/CRM Analyst role is commutable from Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire,
CRM Manager/CRM Analyst, £excellent, Oxfordshire
Apply for CRM Manager/ CRM Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly