Integrated Account Manager - Creative - London
One of London's most successful independent agencies are looking for a dynamic Account Manager drive exceptional client delivery on a number of clients, including one of the agency's flagship accounts.
Client Management; as the key client contact, you will be responsible for driving delivery of multiple workstreams and account 101, managing the client at all times and always managing and exceeding
client expectations. You'll grow and develop strong client relationships, with a reputation for being a safe pair of hands.
Project Management; the role will focus on delivery of annual account development plans and delivery of a range of creative campaigns and projects, spanning strategy, concept and production.
You will be responsible for the management and execution of various work streams across multiple channels, as well as supporting the wider internal team and running account 101. You will work on anything and everything from producing film content, to managing development of digital tools, to executing and reporting on Direct Response campaigns, giving you well-rounded exposure.
Financial Management; monitoring of budgets, financial forecasting and financial administration.
Internal Management; working across various teams within the agency to ensure a fluid and successful project process and collaborative environment.
Is it you?
- you will have a thorough understanding and competence in account management 101, from Client brief to delivery, including status documentation, contact reports, budgets, estimates and timing plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plate spin - working across multiple projects as well as managing additional day-to-day responsibilities, e,g, pulling in people with the appropriate skills and resource from across the agency when required
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet, problem-solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience in working and negotiating with suppliers (e.g. printers), and raising POs and invoices
- An entrepreneurial attitude - a self-starter with initiative and drive, whatever the task
- The ability and willing to work as part of a tight 'family' team and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for award-winning work and effectiveness
Shortlisting has begun, apply now to avoid disappointment
Apply for Integrated Account Manager - Creative - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly