Fantastic opportunity for a Video Editor to work for this vibrant, creative marketing agency, based in Central London.
My client is an integrated agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms and PR. Working with some very big Global names in the tech space, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns which delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth they are now looking for a new Video Editor to join their team.
The role of the Video Editor will be very varied and extremely creative. They’ll be responsible for bringing visuals and sound together to create high-end edits that tell a cohesive story. Projects can involve creating all assets from scratch and developing a new style, or bringing to life a storyboard that has been briefed by the design department.
Projects vary enormously and there is opportunity to work across all brands – from product launch videos to interviews to talking heads to social content and case study films.
What the creative agency are looking for in a Video Editor: -
* Stand out portfolio/ showreel
* Strong understanding of design, typography, compositing, colour and composition
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and the rest of the Adobe Suite.
* Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
* Good knowledge of video editing in Premier
* Good knowledge of colour correction and grading techniques.
* Experience working with digital, social and broadcast formats.
* Confident in compositing and tracking.
* Demonstrate ability to follow a brief
* 3D experience would be an added bonus.
In return you’ll also get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do. They also love to help develop their staff and push them forward in their career. Furthermore they have an enviable additional benefits package that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV and showreel.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.