Marketing Manager - Design and Retail Agency - London
Are you a Marketing Manager or looking for that step? You will want to read on …..
DNA Recruit are working with a high profile and established brand experience, design and branding agency, proudly independent, and who work with well-known retailers and brands both in the UK and globally and create the world's favourite consumer-centric brand experiences.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing and PR activities including creating marketing collateral, maximising PR opportunities, event management, drafting award submissions, overseeing content for social media and maintaining brand consistency. The Marketing Manager will work closely with senior management across the business and will be responsible for the management and development of the Marketing Assistant. A handful of day to day duties would include:
- plan and drive the execution of the marketing communications programme, including managing the budget, to support the agency's brand and drive new business activities.
- creation, delivery and production of the Agency's content and channel strategy.
- oversee marketing communications activity - monthly newsletter, annual brochure, website, blog posts, research papers, opinion pieces, press responses etc.
- Manage the agency's website and monitor the performance of content via analytics and competitor reviews.
- Maintain high-profile and influential relationships with key stakeholders, PR industry press and media and business press. Attend industry events to represent the agency and network within the industry.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager with previous experience of a mid-level Marketing & PR role, ideally within a creative agency and with solid PR experience with proven results. Also your skills and experience include:
- developing successful social media marketing strategies, with examples of strong content generation.
- strong written communication skills with the ability to write and develop marketing and media materials as well as delivering marketing materials for a variety of audiences.
- strategic thinker, with proven success of developing compelling marketing strategies.
- high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- ability to manage, mentor and develop the Marketing Assistant.
- prior experience of working on projects within an international market.
Salary: £50K plus bonus and benefits
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.