Graduate Programmer - Buckinghamshire, £18,000-£20,000
Here at Stonor we are currently looking for a Graduate Analyst to join an award-winning client of ours and be a part of their programme team as well as responsible for maintaining key client programmes.
This exciting and expanding agency & holds some of the world's top companies as their clients across various industries and specialise in Customer Experience and Insight.
- Work with technology leads and the team to develop design and strategy for the data collection system including the questionnaire, reporting, and data management
- Learn the root techniques, Survox data collection package, basic flow and logic of Marketing Research questionnaires, including CATI, Web, or Multi-modal questionnaire programming
- Coordinate with technology lead to write CSH routines to process sample, data, and reports using Survox and Linux tools
- Coordinate with the project team the specifications (specifically format and frequency) of any deliverables, including hot alert processing
- Attend project meetings, coordinate schedules, perform all necessary time keeping functions
- Coordinate with the project team all study requirements related to quotas, desired number of completes, dialing plan, etc
What they can do for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
What they are looking for from you!
- Ability to work and cooperate successfully in a small team
- Ability to think on your feet
- 0-2 years' experience in data processing or data collection preferred
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver work effectively
- Excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment
If you would like to find out more details about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.