Senior Account Manager (B2B/Sustainability)
Senior Account Manager (B2B )
Our client is looking to hire an Senior Account Manager you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates. You will also be key to generating profit for their clients, to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and business. Senior Account Manager must also develop an exceptional understanding of the corporate communications and sustainability arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a clients’ business.
• Develops strong relationships with senior clients.
• Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment.
• Engages with clients for the delivery of projects.
• Successful delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner.
• Retention and motivation of high-quality account team.
• Consistently strives to improve systems and processes within the department.
• Effectively manage project over runs.
• Contribution to new business.
• Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives.
• Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration.
• Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
• Internal communications and PR - ensures work is summarised and celebrated throughout the agency
• Ensures all project activity is delivered within timeframe and to highest standards - taking responsibility and accountability for all internal resources and costs used on client work.
• Manages post project review process and develops case studies in partnership with clients.
• Maintains reporting documents to manage clients and projects efficiently and professionally.
• Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and brands.
• Identifies, pursues and converts new business opportunities for the agency.
• Ensures all client activity is processed/invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assists Client Services Director to plan, resource and forecast team’s size, growth, revenue and profitability.
Qualifications and experience
• Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue.
• Strong account management experience at SAM level and experience of:
Annual/Corporate Reporting Financial communications
Branding & Identity Internal and External communications
Communication consultancy Investor Relations
Communication design Online communications
Corporate communications Print production
Corporate identity management Shareholder communications