Major Players has partnered with an innovative, award winning agency and they are looking to bring on board their next Project Manager, who would be delivering their full service capability for internationally renowned brands.
What is the role?
This is a dual role that requires Project Management and Production; managing the development and successful production of integrated creative solutions on time and on budget.
- The successful candidate will be project managing several campaigns over the year, these currently comprise of TV, Print, OOH and Digital. Each campaign involves strategy, research, creative and production.
- Requires integrated project management skills with direct project management and production of specific streams
- Leadership skills and experience in both project managing and production is an essential part of the role.
- A knowledge of, and experience in print production, art buying and commissioning talent (photographers, illustrators, typographers, designers etc), post production and supply.
- Capable of keeping a project on course whilst meeting all creative and technical objectives, and achieving a profitable outcome.
- Impeccable communication and sensitive client-facing skills, exceptional attention to detail and a can-do, problem-solving approach.
- A knowledge of, and experience in print production, art buying and commissioning talent (photographers, illustrators, typographers, designers etc), post production and supply .
What you need to have:
- Ideally 5 years+ integrated production experience within an agency environment
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects
- Budget and resource management experience
- A robust approach to work with a meticulous attention to detail
If you're interested (or know someone who should be!) please feel free to get in touch by applying below and I'll look forward to talking to you