Our client is a leading full serviced integrated agency based in London. They are currently looking for an experienced senior Digital Developer to cover off both front-end and back-end coding, Umbracco builds and server management.
Management of our Rackspace-powered servers will also be a part of your role, including setting up (and retiring) servers, IIS configuration, uploading work, managing Google Analytics accounts and generally providing a DevOps solution.
You will be working in a small team of web and technology enthusiasts and need to be able to express your opinions clearly and be good at estimating and managing your time and that of junior team members.
Requirements and skills
This role is for a senior Digital Developer who will be able to carry a development project from conception through to completion, in a very senior-level environment, working within an already strong team.
Skills required include:
- A client centric approach to your work
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
- Devoted to keeping up to date with web technologies
- Passionate about building websites and digital media
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- Strong Umbracco and WordPress development skills
- Working knowledge of PHP and mySQL
- Solid knowledge of managing and configuring IIS and MS-SQL
- Accuracy in estimating development times
- Take a lead in functional specification writing
- Push for greater adoption of Agile-like methods across the agency - process, tools and ways of working
- A desire to create a larger, more capable and stronger digital team that can extend into different marketing verticals
- At least 6yrs of project management or production experience in a technical consultancy/digital agency
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Strong track record in managing projects for the full software development life cycle
- Project delivery and project profitability
- Team performance, cohesion and motivation.
- Helping to build confidence in digital throughout the agency
- Winning digital work in different product verticals
Please send CV and website porfolio link stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.