Head of Design
Head of Design, Central London - Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
This successful integrated agency need a Head of Design to lead a group of multi-skilled and varied personalities. They strive for creative excellence with every client project and have a very ambitious business strategy. Are you the Head of Design they need?
As Head of Design you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead role in advocating creativity and the craft of design within the agency
- Refining concepts and ideas to meet the constraints of cost and time
- Challenging and motivating the design team to yield excellent, inventive concepts and designs
This Head of Design will also be accountable for:
- Continuously improving the design team’s capabilities
- Defining roles to strengthen the team as it changes/ grows
This Head of Design will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the usual Adobe suite of software
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- Ability to supervise and develop employees
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Previous experience in an agency environment is essential
With everything from a social club, to free fruit, free breakfast on a Monday, Friday drinks trolley, through to coming in late/leaving early on your birthday and getting additional time off to participate in charity work, there are an abundance of reasons to join this rapidly growing agency.
If this sounds like your kind of Head of Design role for you, please do get in touch with us, quoting job reference SS449c.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.