Influencer Marketing FMCG Client Partnerships Director
Paying £70 - £100K + commission + benefits
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about the Influencer Marketing space? Do you have a track record of working with brands on big-ticket branded content deals? We're looking for a charismatic senior sales professional with an amazing black book of FMCG client direct contacts at brands direct to join our client's business to make a difference.
The role requirements:
- 5 years minimum media sales experience
- Demonstrable track-record working with Influencers in an advertising and brand partnerships capacity
- Highly analytical in mindset, able to work with data, research and insight
- Blackbook of FMCG Food and Drink marketing decision maker contacts (UK being a priority, Europe and Global being desirable)
- Able to influence and pitch to senior clients at C-Suite and Marketing Director level
- Proven sales track record working with brands on partnerships
- Hunter sales mentality - able to manufacturer own opportunities and ramp up a pipeline of sales through own initiative and ingenuity
A leading platform for Influencer Marketing working with some of the world's best brands and best in class tech. Our client is blazing a path in terms of innovation and also best practice in the Influencer Marketing space.
Apply for Influencer Marketing FMCG Client Partnerships Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly