Our client are reinventing retail operations through advanced analytics, growing sales and profitability for prestigious global retail and CPG clients.
As an Insight Analyst, you will provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights to clients. Providing day to day analytical support for waste management software, you will be expected to proactively identify opportunities and insights for the business and clients.
How typical tasks will look like:
- Provide proactive insights and timely communications on waste to the client.
- Support the Insight Manager and Relationship Manager(s) in delivery of client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis, and product / service development opportunities.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Liaise with the software development teams for software changes.
- Continuously improve the quality, timeliness and value of our insights.
Must be have:
- Experience of applying analytics / an analytical approach either in a work or academic setting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint competence
- A creative and proactive attitude towards finding solutions and delighting our clients
- Ability to communicate at senior level
Nice to have:
- Retail experience
- Supply chain experience
- Experience of using SQL
- Any of the following: R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, SSRS, SAS, SPSS,
- Experience of designing data-driven solutions and/or analytical reporting tools
- Knowledge of retail operations and processes