Senior Product Manager
The Role: This is a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager with line management experience to join this well- known supplier of home-improvement products into the consumer DIY and merchant channels. In a true cradle to grave role, you will be responsible for a number of categories and managing in excess of 2000 SKU's.
- Managing and developing a team of three product managers
- Responsible for planning NPD activity across categories from cradle to grave
- Market research; trend and competitor analysis
- Analysis; use market and sales data to analyse category performance
- Range reviews across all categories and manage NPD through stage-gate process
- Work with internal design and engineering team
- Ensure packaging and guidelines are fit for purpose
- Liaise with marketing team for requited collateral, training materials and customer marketing
The Candidate: You must be a well-established product manager who has experience of managing and developing a team. Industry experience doesn't matter as long as you have worked on tangible products and not a service. You must be highly analytical as you are responsible for analysing all sales data and market research data to ensure that you category is growing and performing well. This company is currently undergoing a period of change and is growing and so the ability to work in a changing business and be adaptable and influence inside and outside of your team is essential.
As well as the salary of £45000 - £50,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, car allowance, bonus, product discount, pension,
This Senior Product Manager role is commutable from Birmingham, Stafford, Tamworth, Derby, Burton
Senior Product Manager, £50,000 plus car allowance, Tamworth
Apply for Senior Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly