The Role: This is a really exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join this well- known supplier of home-improvement products into the consumer DIY and merchant channels. In a true cradle to grave role, you will be working within a team and have NPD responsibility across a number of categories.
- Responsible for delivering NPD activity across categories from cradle to grave
- Market research; trend and competitor analysis
- Analysis; use market and sales data to analyse category performance
- Range reviews across all categories and manage NPD through stage-gate process
- Work with internal design and engineering teams
- Ensure packaging and guidelines are fit for purpose
- Liaise with marketing team for requited collateral, training materials and customer marketing
The Candidate: You will have several years' experience working as a product manager on tangible products within either B2B or B2C sector. You must be highly analytical as you are responsible for analysing all sales data and market research data to ensure that your category is growing and performing well. You will also be able to demonstrate expert project management and adaptability to a changing and growing business.
As well as the salary of up to £35,000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, bonus, product discount, pension.
This Product Manager role is commutable from Birmingham, Stafford, Tamworth, Derby, Burton
Product Manager, £35,000, Tamworth