Exciting new opportunity for an eCRM expert to join a supportive and dynamic team in central London.
eCRM Manager - Up to £40,000 + excellent benefits - London
Our client is one of the UK's busiest train operators covering London and the south east of England.
Experienced eCRM Manager needed to run our client's eCRM strategy (including email, database acquisition and management) to ensure achievement of department revenue objectives. You'll also play an important role in supporting wider marketing retention/loyalty campaigns as well as working to ensure GDPR compliance.
Please get in touch today if you have:
- Experience of running digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and email marketing tools (Adobe Campaign Manager/Adestra or similar)
- Ability to understand databases and how relational data is structured
- Ability to translate research into focused programmes of outputs
- A good standard of reporting (past experience of data manipulation or reporting tools like Apteco FastStats or Microsoft Power BI would be useful).
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
eCRM Manager - Up to £40,000 + excellent benefits - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.